Welcome to the official website of the American Institute of Architects, West Jersey Section.
AIAWJ Section NewsJoin AIA West and South Jersey for a informative tour on March 25 - coffee and donuts will be served at the start of the program. [...]AIA Grassroots 2017 – A Leadership Conference – Washington D.C. Conference Recap by Mark Barone, AIA - 2017 AIA WJ President The 2017 Grassroots conference is attended annually by the leaders of AIA National, State and Local Components and offers the opportunity to learn about how the Institute operates and its agenda for the coming year. Attendees also meet and discuss programming ideas with AIA leaders from Components across the country at a number of networking sessions[...]On Friday February 24th, the AIA-West Jersey Emerging Professionals Community (EPiC) observed “Tech Month”, by taking a guided tour of NextFab, a local co-working facility and “maker-space” that provides technology training, production equipment and automated fabrication expertise to start-ups and creatives. The event was well attended, and included representatives of AIA-WJ, Philadelphia Emerging Architects (PEA) and the Philadelphia chapter of the National Organization of Minority Architects (PhilaNOMA). We were also joined by the project architect[...]The CANstruction Pennsauken 2017 Awards Reception was held this past Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at the Rutgers University Camden Campus. A panel of judges — including local architects, dietitians, community activists and representatives from the Food Bank of South Jersey — voted on categories including Most Cans, Structural Ingenuity, Best Meal, Best Use of Labels, and Best Original Design. In addition to these categories, there was a sixth award that was judged solely by the[...]
- Community Resilience Course March 15, 2017Community Resilience Course Hosted by: AIA New Jersey August 1, 2017 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Join us for our Community Resilience course and learn about the meaningful actions that you and your community can take to enhance resilience to natural hazards and of the opportunities available to incorporate these actions into professional practice. Increase […]
- AIANJ To Host Day at the Capital March 15, 2017Save the Date for: AIANJ Day at the Capitol Where: Trenton, NJ When: June 12, 2017 More details on this event coming soon. Architects, Associates, Students – save the date to participate in this inaugural event.
- EwingCole Designs Renovations to The Pavilion at Villanova University March 15, 2017EwingCole, an award-winning architecture and engineering firm based in Philadelphia, has designed a $60,000,000 renovation to The Pavilion, home of the 2016 NCAA men’s basketball champion Villanova Wildcats. EwingCole’s renderings of the new facility were revealed on March 8, at a ceremony held in conjunction with the Big East Basketball Tournament in New York City. […]
- Justice Center on Historic Site in Hackensack NJ March 15, 2017New $140 Million Justice Center Designed by RSC Architects Opens on Historic Site in Hackensack, New Jersey Leading architectural firm worked with Bergen County to create modern six-story, 130,000-square-foot government building at Two Bergen County Plaza The new $140 million Bergen County Justice Center designed by RSC Architects opened its doors this week, the Hackensack-based […]
- Grassroots 2017 Recap March 15, 2017Grassroots is universally acclaimed as one of the best events organized by the AIA. This year was no different. Grassroots is an opportunity for our leaders to see firsthand how the Institute works and what it is doing for the members. You were very fortunate to be well represented. AIA NJ had leaders from each […]
- Community Resilience Course March 15, 2017
Like us on FacebookFacebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
P.O. Box 4015, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
AIA West Jersey Events
Our Allied Members